Horseware Amigo 3-in-1 CamoFly - Grey/Orange
- Delivery & Returns
Amigo® Three-In-One Evolution
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO HELP CAMOUFLAGE HORSES FROM PESKY BUGS AND FLIES. The brand new Horseware Amigo® CamoFly range is a fresh approach to fly protection harnessing print and colour technology.
The monochromatic pattern may be a simple way to protect horses by helping to deter flies from landing on their body. The layered black lines on a grey background act to create an optical illusion in the eye of a fly. It breaks up the shape of the horse, so insects struggle to identify it as a target.
How does it work?
- Research surrounding how flies react to zebras and their stripes suggest that the monochrome stripes confuse flies acting as a natural deterrent to the insect.
- Based on this principle, we have created a bespoke monochromatic pattern, specifically designed to help camouflage horses from pesky bugs and flies.
- The unique print is inspired by the pattern of a fly’s wing. The layered black lines on a grey background acts to create an optical illusion in the eye of a fly.
- The pattern breaks up the shape of the horse. Insects struggle to identify the horse as a target and cannot figure out where to land.Combines the features of a lightweight turnout & fly sheet into one. The monochromatic pattern may be a simple way to protect horses by helping to deter flies from landing on their body.
Features & Benefits
- Unique Fly Deterrent Print Design. Camouflages the horse from pesky bugs and flies.
- 600D Ripstop Polyester Top Section. Waterproof and breathable.
- Hybrid Construction with Polyester Mesh Sides. Providing maximum breathability to avoid overheating.
- Patented Disc Front Closure. Removes pressure and prevents rubbing of shoulder in a lightweight design.
- Shine Enhancing Shoulder, Mane and Tail lining. To prevent rubbing, promoting a healthy coat.
- Detachable Hood. Adapt to suit your horse and weather conditions.
- Three Straight Surcingles. For a secure fit.
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.