Eco Leather Eco 40 Classic Comfort Flash Bridle - Brown
- Delivery & Returns
Eco 40 Classic Comfort Flash Bridle
- A traditional style snaffle bridle with attention to detail.
- Made from the finest soft Eco Leather
- Padded noseband, browband and headpiece for comfort, and additional pressure relief over the poll with a slight cutaway behind the ears.
- Raised and padded browband & noseband, 5/8″cheekpieces for a super stylish look.
- Noseband fastens with a traditional buckle (not a cinch) and has the clever addition of a neat REMOVABLE flash strap carrier, so the bridle may be used as a standard cavasson.
- Available in Pony, Cob & Full sizes. Black or Brown.
- Please note: reins not included.
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.