Horseware Amigo 3 in 1 Evolution Defense
- Delivery & Returns
Amigo 3 in 1 Evolution Defense
The ultimate summer defense: waterproof turnout and revolutionary fly protection in one.
Treated with Horseware Vamoose insect control technology on the outer net layer for maximum effectiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Fabric Waterproof and breathable 900D ACY polyester/nylon top section.
- Polyester net sides (orange net, untreated).
- Features Perfect for changeable weather, acting as a lightweight turnout & fly sheet in one.
- Seamless design with integrated neck cover and waterproof top section.
- Deep net sides provide maximum breathability to avoid overheating in warmer weather.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining on waterproof sections, shoulder & mane area as well as tail flap.
- Disc-front closure with Surefit neck design, leg arches and three straight surcingles for maximum belly coverage.
- Oversized tail flap for maximum coverage and wipe clean tail cord.
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.