QHP Eventing boots front leg technical - Navy
- Delivery & Returns
Eventing boots front leg technical - Navy
These technical front leg boots are specifically designed for eventing. The dirt repellent boot does not absorb water, provides maximum freedom of movement, and is made from high quality materials. A semi-circular polyethylene plate protects the tendons of the front legs. The rear underside of the boot is made from Kevlar for extra protection, strength, and durability.
- Material outside: 2520 denier polyester, microfiber leather, kevlar
- Material lining: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), sandwich Mesh
- Material plate: polyethylene
- Lightweight boot specially designed for eventing
- Provided with a polyethylene plate for extra protection
- Polythene is a flexible material which is the most common type of plastic.
- Kevlar is a strong synthetic fiber.
- Kevlar protection on the bottom Kevlar does not tear, repels water and dirt and gives good freedom of movement
- Three strong Velcro straps of which the middle one is with elastic
- The flexible material forms around the leg for a precise fitting
- Breathable materials that prevent the legs from overheating
- Does not absorb water and does not become heavy during a cross event
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Close the velcro and wash the protectors in a laundry bag
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.