QHP Eventing boots hind leg technical - Cobalt Blue
- Delivery & Returns
Eventing boots hind leg technical - Cobalt Blue
Bell boots with a good fit and shaped to the pastern of the horse. The bell boots will not twist because of it. The back is equipped with Kevlar® for extra strength and durability. This material does not tear, repells water and dirt and provides freedom of movement. The shoe is perfect for use during eventing because it does not absorb water and is lightweight.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Outer material: 2520 denier polyester, kevlar®
- Lining material: sandwich mesh
- Lightweight bell boots that do not absorb water
- Does not twist because it is shapes to the pastern of the horse
- Provided with Kevlar® for extra protection
- Kevlar® is a strong synthetic material.
- Kevlar® does not tear, repels water and dirt and gives good freedom of movement.
- Kevlar® on the back for extra protection
- Provided with double Velcro straps
- Precise fit and a soft lining to prevent chafing
- Top edge is lined with a soft fabric to prevent irritation of the pastern
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Close the Velcro strap and wash the boots in a laundry bag.
- Part of the Q-Cross line
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.