Foran Equine Coppervit
Foran Equine Coppervit
Foran Equine Coppervit: 1 L A chelated Copper supplement fortified with Vitamin E, Manganes... Read full description
- Delivery & Returns
Foran Equine Coppervit: 1 L
A chelated Copper supplement fortified with Vitamin E, Manganese, Biotin and Vitamin B12
An important source of organic dietary copper, balanced with manganese and vitamins, which is ideal when feed values are too low due to insufficient quantity or availability. Copper offers a wide range of benefits, from improving coat colour to helping the formulation of red cells, collagen and cartilage and plays a significant role in reducing epiphysitis, osteochondrosis, wobbler syndrome and other developmental orthopaedic diseases. Copper is also involved in mobilising iron from the body's reserves and might also be given in connection with an iron supplement.
- Chelated Copper – required for the healthy development and integrity of connective tissue as well as being required for bone development
- Chelated Manganese – involved in the synthesis of chondroitin sulphate and therefore important for healthy joints
- Vitamin E – a key antioxidant - Biotin – important to maintain healthy hoof horn growth -
- Vitamin B12 – promotes red blood cell formation
- Breeding Stock - Copper influences fertility in mares, elasticity of tissues and skin condition. Foals and growing horses need adequate Copper for correct development of bone structure
- Horses in Training or Competition – as bone is a dynamic structure Copper is required throughout the life of the horse. With its role in tissue elasticity it has an important role to play in the performance horse.
*Suitable for all horses, particularly mares and foals, horses in competition or training and showing horses and sales prepping.
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.