Hilton Herbs DeTox - 1kg
- Delivery & Returns
Hilton Herbs DeTox - 1kg
HILTON HERBS DETOX GOLD
Formulated to maintain and support:
- liver and kidney function
- normal elimination of toxins
- horses during pasture changes in Spring or Autumn
- your normal worming programme
Detox Gold is a liquid supplement containing herbs such as milk thistle seed and burdock. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, DeTox (we do not suggest to give both together). Some owners report getting great results from using the DeTox Gold a month or so prior to using our Herb Power or Hoof & Health supplements to maintain healthy coat and skin.
1:3 Tinctures of, Milk Thistle seed, Dandelion root, Burdock root, Cleaver herb, Nettle leaf, Liquorice root
Dandelion leaf, Apple Cider Vinegar
Directions for use:
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.