QHP Bridle Devi - Black
- Delivery & Returns
Bridle Devi - Black
Anatomically shaped bridle which avoids the nerves and sensitive points of the horse's head as much as possible. This makes the bridle suitable for horses that are sensitive to the head. The special curved shape of the noseband ensures that it lies higher up on the nose and avoids the sensitive lower part. In addition, the noseband does not press against the horse's teeth, which prevents irritation in the mouth.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Material: cow leather
- Material hardware: brass
- Anatomically shaped bridle
- Avoids as much important facial nerves as possible and distributes pressure evenly
- The specially shaped nose band ensures that the cheekbone and the attachment of the facial nerve are free
- The noseband is higher on the nose, avoiding the more sensitive lower part of the nose
- The noseband avoids the teeth and prevents irritation in the mouth
- Anatomical extra wide headpiece that keeps the ear free and distributes pressure evenly
- The crown piece minimizes pressure on the neck band
- Headpiece, noseband and the buckle of the noseband are softly padded
- Supplied with matching web reins with buckle closure
Please Note: Delivery to the UK is currently unavailable
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all The Equine Warehouse products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
If you are outside the EU, make sure to fill out a customs clearance form and mark your parcel as 'Retuned Goods' to ensure your parcel will not be refused at customs.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
The Equine Warehouse
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.